Announcements
  • 11/30/14 10% Sale Pricing! As a thank-you to our customers for the great response to our Black Friday sale we have discounted software downloads and preloaded cards through the holiday season!
  • AFN NEWS  Please check regularly all new announcements at AFN NEWS!
  • FORUM LOGIN Is separate from Androidfornook.com website. You must create a separate forum account.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bluetooth keyboard
08-03-2013, 09:13 AM
bluetooth keyboard
I wondered if anyone else has this problem. I bought a bluetooth keyboard and it seems to pair OK with my nook, but typing in anything does not work. I have tried the keyboard on other devices where it works fine. Am I doing something wrong or missed a step or what?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: bluetooth keyboard
It's possible it won't work on your AFN card, but I will be offering an updated 4.2.2 version for the HD next week and it might have better connectivity for you. One thing you could try is turn of your wifi and see if it works. Obviously that is not a solution, but someone else had an issue with a BT device but it worked when the wifi was not running.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | Android For Nook | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication